Halong Bay is a must for all visitors to Vietnam. Feeling safe and sound, your soul will wholeheartedly follow the cruise and have you daydreaming, enjoying the wonderful and breathtaking scenes of nature.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay ( Lunch, Dinner, Guide on boat)
7:45 – 8:30: Pick you up at your hotel.
12:15: Arrive in Ha Long Bay City and refresh at the Cruise Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
12:30: Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13:00 – 14:30: Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay, passing by countless islands including Soi Sim beach, Coconut Tree Island. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15:45 – 16:45: Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery and swimming in emerald coloured water.
17:15 – 18:45: Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in our big hot Jacuzzi.
19:00 – 19:30: Enjoy a specially prepared 11-course gourmet dinner.
21:00 – 23:00: Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing or Beauty Spa services, hot Jacuzzi.
DAY 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi ( Breakfast, Lunch, Guide On Boat)
6:30: Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7:00 – 7:30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices….
7:30 – 8:30: Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9:30: Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10:00: Brunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is cruising back to Halong harbor.
12:30 – 12:45: Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
16:30 – 17:00: Arrive in Hanoi.
Our prices include:
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C with hot shower ( Please note that, there are some travel agencies do not mention about this thing, so some clients have to share bathroom with other clients)
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides on boat as indicated in the itinerary
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Breakfasts, Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary)
- Welcome drink
- Free Coffee & Tea while cruising
- Kayaking with life jackets onboard
- Cooking class on boat
- Tai Chi
- Outdoor hot Jacuzzi
- Squid fishing equipment
- All tickets
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Two bottle of mineral water in cabin
- Fresh fruits and local wine for sunset party
Our prices do not include:
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses ( the price for dinks are listed in the menu, reasonable price and no hidden cost)
- Surcharges for peak season (if any)
- Spa and Massage
- No Vat
What to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport